Driver Solutions invites you to join us as we follow 2 CDL training students through the "truck driving school experience."
During this 4 part series, you will get it all - the ups, the downs, and all the emotions that go along with it. Find out what it's really like to start truck driver training with no previous experience and attempt to learn how to drive a big rig with a big diesel engine and 10 speed transmission attached to a 53’ long trailer in just 3 weeks.
Can these guys do it?
Let's meet Morry Uhl and Matt Adams. Morry is from Atlanta Georgia and Matt is from Lexington, Kentucky. Each is at a different point in life, yet they both decided to pursue a trucking career at the same time.
Watch the video in this post to find out:
- Why they decided to get into truck driving
- How they made the decision on where to get started
- How much money they expect to make as a truck driver
- What studying for the CDL permit test was really like
- Tips for studying the pre-trip inspection
- What they're going to be doing over the next few weeks
- And finally, how everything is going so far
Want to find out as soon as part 2 is posted? Sign up to receive emails from the Driver Solutions blog below!